BRAKE REPAIR SERVICES IN BMM POWER
When it comes to safety, maintaining your car’s brakes is one of the most essential measures you can take. You don’t want to discover that your brakes are inoperable when you need to stop in a blink of an eye. Get the best brake repairs for your vehicle in Johannesburg, by counting on BMM POWER Car Service.
In your car, you likely have either an anti-lock braking system (ABS) or standard brakes. Normal braking systems consist of the caliper, the discs, and brake pads or shoes. If your brake pads wear and are not replaced, you may end up having to replacing your brake discs.
Why Brake Inspection is Essential
If your brakes are worn down to the brake discs, it will affect your vehicle’s ability to stop. As a driver, you shouldn’t overlook all braking issues, even ones that may seem minor. If you notice any of the following, have a mechanic check your brakes immediately:
- A piercing squeak when you press the brakes
- A scratching or grinding sound when not braking, this also could be an indication of a brake or bearing issue and need to be evaluated right away
- Shaking or vibration throughout stopping
- Broken brake lines
- Using additional pressure to stop then typical
- Brake light remains on
- Drag, This occurs my brakes failing to release
- puddles in your parking spot
Have your brakes examined a minimum of once a year, and more often if you steer frequently in urban area traffic or live in a hilly area.
BMM POWER BRAKE REPAIR TIPS
You might not know everything about your brakes, but there are things you can do to maintain them. Try the following:
- Have your brakes inspected annually, and more often if you drive in urban area traffic or live in an location with a lot of hills
- Never drive with the parking brake on
- Have brake fluid checked and changed as needed
The sooner you find problems and have your brakes repaired, the safer your automobile will be. Get great brake inspections and repairs today by contacting BMM POWER.
OIL CHANGE SERVICES IN JOHANNESBURG
Are you looking for a quick oil change in Gauteng? BMM POWER Car Service is the place for you. You can entrust your car to our trained and certified technicians.
It is recommended that you have your oil changed every 3,000-5,000 KM to prevent engine wear and maintain oil free from fragments. Look at your owner’s manual to determine the specific mileage requirements for your vehicle.
BMM POWER OIL CHANGES & FILTER REPLACEMENTS
To operate efficiently, your vehicle relies on oil and filters. Oil must be maintained full, clear of fragments and not burned. Oil serves the purpose of lubricating engine components. Moving engine parts cause, and over time that rubbing wears the parts down. Oil or a synthetic lubricant could reduce the damage from the heat by those moving parts. By staying current with a regular oil change schedule, you’ll improve your engine’s efficiency as well as maintain its life.
When to Change Your Oil or when to do Major service:
- Pinging, thumping, or other noises coming from the engine
- Oil is grimy
- Check Oil Light is on
- Check Engine Light is on
Our Services Include:
- Changing the oil filter
- Inspecting the air filter
- Checking and filling all fluids
- Oiling all fittings
- Examining engine for leaks
- Checking belts and hoses
- Examining tire inflation levels
- Checking entire undercarriage
Visit BMM POWER Car Service for a quality oil change and filter replacement that doesn’t cost a fortune. Let our skilled service technicians take care of you.
TIRE REPAIR SERVICES IN GAUTENG
Flat Tires can easily cause the rim of the tire to rest on the tire tread or on the ground possibly creating in loss of control of the automobile or irrecoverable damages to the tire. The most common reason for a flat tire is puncturing of the tire by a sharp object, such as a nail, permitting air escape. Depending on the dimension of the puncture, the tire could deflate gradually or swiftly. Which might lead to the following issues:
- Failure of or damages to the valve stem
- Enabling air to escape from the valve or inducing damages with deliberate puncturing
- Rubbing of the tire versus the roadway, ripping the tire, or separation of tire and rim by crash with additional objects
- Too much wear of the tire tread causing explosive tire failing or enabling roadway debris to tear through it
- Some tires, especially a slow leakage, can easily be repaired and re-inflated; others, specifically those from used tread, should be changed.
Listed here are some simple methods to catch tire issues before they become costly or dangerous. Take a thorough examination of each tire in a well-lit atmosphere. Inspect for unequal tire wear, which can easily be created by:
- Excessive or inadequate air pressure
- Troubles with tire positioning or tire balancing
- Problems with the suspension
- Uneven tire wear could be an indication that you might need to have your tires rotated
These could mean you require brand-new tires– quickly. Driving with a flat tire, especially at high speeds, may result in a deadly crash. These issues have the capacity to cause a blowout, inducing a loss of control that may be incredibly risky.
- Splitting or bulging treads or sidewalls that may imply there is wear or weakness
- Foreign objects that penetrate in to the tire (nails, screws, glass)
- Tread pulling away from the body of the tire
Since transmission fluid loses viscosity gradually, replacing your transmission fluid routinely could protect the life of the transmission itself and stop some transmission complications. BMM POWER Car Service provides quality affordable transmission repair GAUTENG and other auto repair services.
What it does: Transmission fluid coats and protects the gears in the transmission. This coating helps prevent too much wear and slipping of the gears. Therefore it is imperative that a transmission fluid flush be performed every 23,000 KM
Why service is important: Transmission fluid loses effectiveness eventually. Flushing your transmission fluid at routine intervals may enhance the life of the transmission and stop some transmission troubles.
PROTECTS THE LIFE OF YOUR CAR
Get your transmission examined if:
- Your automobile won’t move
- Difficulty shifting gears
- Transmission seems to be sliding
- Transmission is abnormally loud
- Seeping transmission fluid (magenta tinted and sweet smelling)
- Grinding sounds when shifting gears
- Problems with the clutch
- Check Engine light is on
During a transmission flush:
- We go down the transmission pan and replace old fluid
- We replace the fluid and transmission filter
- Inspect for indicators of wear, damage, or deterioration
QUALITY TRANSMISSION REPAIR IN GAUTENG
Schedule a session for a transmission check and fluid flush today at BMM POWER Car Service to stop common transmission problems and lengthen the life of your vehicle! Contact us soon to book your next Transmission Fluid Flush. BMM POWER is thrilled to be your local auto repair centre